Featured Post

So Fresh and so Clean: DIY Daily Brush Cleaner!

Let's talk makeup brushes: they are a necessity for an expertly applied face, but they can be a PITA to keep clean! Cleaning your brushe...

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Gone astray...and Happy Holidays!

Hi Lovely readers! 

It's been an inexcusably long time since I last checked in - it shocks and saddens me to see 6 months have passed since my last post! I just wanted to touch base with all of you to let you know that, while I've gone astray, I do plan to continue blogging, and sharing new products, tips, tricks and reviews with you. The past 6 months have brought many changes in my life, and there are more to come in the near future, but I have missed sharing my love of beauty with you all. Please stay tuned for new posts in the beginning of 2018! If you have any questions about products, or there is something you would like me to try out and review, please share below. I hope you are all well, and that you are living your most beautiful life! 

Warmest wishes of a happy and healthy holiday season ~ see you in 2018!!





~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Guest Post blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good information that you shared. It would be so useful post for those are searching for Best Guest Posting Service of information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much - your comments are always appreciated!
~Jessica